Public and private organizations have established new approaches to transformation where enabling technology is often delivered by third parties. But, the time required to establish third-party agreements is often at odds with the urgency of transformation.
It doesn’t have to take 9-12 months to create a comprehensive outsourcing agreement. This case study reviews how one of the United States most well known automotive brands established a comprehensive third-party agreement in just four months, thereby creating the breathing room to focus on other critical aspects of business transformation.
The lessons learned are just as relevant today as they were then:
- Work across the entire organization to articulate a clear vision.
- Build stakeholder engagement.
- Pre-select qualified and motivated providers.
- Streamline decision-making.
- Conduct open and honest conversations with all parties – internal and external.
Read the full case study to learn more.