The best outsourcing agreements are durable, flexible and “continuously contemporary”. They deliver value throughout the entire life of the agreement, and beyond. Achieving this level of quality requires experience, expertise and a relentless attention to detail.
At Integris Applied, we’ve identified five areas that form the basis for excellence in outsourcing.
- Establishing the right strategy with everybody focused on the same outcomes.
- Structuring the deal so that it is works for all parties and provides mutual
- Introducing a measurement framework that monitors progress towards goals (rather than just whether service levels are being met).
- Bringing together the right people in the right roles with the right
- World-class governance based on mature organizational structures collectively focused on collaborative goal attainment.
Read the full white paper here or watch our video below.